Sunday, September 21, 2014

The Origin of Speed Cameron!


Let's kick off Amazing Arizona Comics online with Speed Cameron's origin!  Tomorrow begins "Fast Food for Thought," Speed Cameron's immigration raid adventure from Amazing Arizona Comics #1, appearing here for the first time in color, thanks to my brother Kyle.  

Some posts will come with commentary about the comics' production, and others will speak for themselves.  In this case, I can tell you that Speed Cameron was highly influenced by the night I received two speed camera tickets on I-17.  The flashes were blinding, and in my opinion much more dangerous at 2 a.m. than my mere 65 miles per hour.  Fortunately, just a week later, Governor Brewer recalled the cameras, but the idea of those cameras lingered to create -- Speed Cameron!  See you tomorrow!




No comments:

Post a Comment