Friday, September 30, 2016

October Is Gonna Be Scary!


October is shaping up to be a busy month in and around the world of Amazing Arizona Comics.  The weekends you don't see on my handy-dandy flyer above are booked with private caricature gigs (I am available, folks!), but those events help fund the publication of my minicomic, so I can't complain.

You'll notice at least two chances to find Amazing Arizona Comics in October: at the first ever Phoenix Zine Fest, and at the second ever Cottonwood Comic Book Show. Mention seeing this post at either event and I'll give you the latest issue for free!

As always, thank you for visiting!  Come back soon!  I know I will!

Update!  Here's a direct embed of the latest podcast, featuring my interview with DJ Robin Nash on Phoenix Tonight, and some poems I performed at the Big Pine Comedy Festival.

No comments:

Post a Comment