Thursday, October 19, 2017

This Sunday: PHX Zine Fest!


This Sunday, I'll be at this year's PHX Zine Fest, an event that celebrates self-publishers here in Arizona and throughout the Southwest. I've attended the LA Zine Fest, and exhibited at the Alternative Press Expo in San Francisco and SPX in Maryland, so I'm excited to have a show of this scope and focus right here in the Valley! If you're in or around Phoenix, please come support some of the best alternative press you'll ever find, including my own Amazing Arizona Comics, Karaoke Comics, my fanzines Far & Wee and My Talk Show Life, and more!

If you can't make it to PHX Zine Fest, you can find Amazing Arizona Comics at AZ Cosfest, Phoenix Comicon's FanFest, and Drawn to Comics' Brightest Saturday, all coming soon!  Come back here for details!

No comments:

Post a Comment