Saturday, May 5, 2018

Happy Free Comic Book Day!

Happy Free Comic Book Day, everybody!  As I shared yesterday, I'm spending FCBD with my good friends at Drawn to Comics, which was named by travelandleisure.com as America's fifth best comic book store!  DTC's owner, Ken Brown, and I have been podcasting for awhile now and I consider him a great friend.  If you're ever in the Metro Phoenix area, you gotta check them out!

Special thanks to Cab Comics in Flagstaff, as well!  They posted some kind words about Amazing Arizona Comics on their Instagram yesterday, and I appreciate their shop -- and their support!  Obviously, music_pg_n1 agrees.


And now, here is a special presentation of today's Free Comic Book Day adventure. That's right, it's a full length motion comic!  Can Sam Brero stand against . . . "The Cold Hand of Justice?"  Watch here, now!

No comments:

Post a Comment