Thursday, November 19, 2020

2021 Subscription Now Live!


Hey, everyone! If you're here, you may have seen my plea on social media for your support, and I thank you for clicking the link to come this far! To sign up for my 2021 Subscription, please click the image above (or this very sentence!) and complete your one-time $12 payment. Your first package, featuring Amazing Arizona Comics #45, will ship before the end of January, and I'm shooting for a consistent month's-end arrival for all monthly installments. 

For just $12, I promise to send you new, entertaining, self-published comics and/or zines every month in 2021. (That breaks down to just $1 each month.) I may include some "classic" comics and zines, as well, but you'll definitely get at least one brand new piece of work featuring my original storytelling every month. It's just what I love to do, and I'm grateful you're here to enjoy it with me!

Equal gratitude to the fine folks at T.R.I.B.E. Direct for hosting my subscription this year. Please know that they are simply hosting the transaction process, and that I am solely responsible for fulfilling your orders. If you have any questions or concerns about your subscription, please email me directly at amazingarizonacomics@gmail.com.

Now, let the subscribing begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment