Monday, April 10, 2017

Thank You, Phoenix Film Festival!

What a busy weekend for Amazing Arizona Comics and my live, local late night talk show, Phoenix Tonight!  On Friday, I was a guest on the season finale of First Friday Night Live, a SNL-inspired sketch comedy show on First Fridays in Phoenix.  The cast and crew were kind enough to write me into a sketch so I could promote Phoenix Tonight, since episode 14 was the following night. With both shows at Space 55, Phoenix truly has its own "30 Rock," and I'm happy to be a part of it!

Amazing Arizona Comics had a chance to shine on Sunday, at the Phoenix Film Festival's Geek Day.  I drew plenty o' sketches (like this Logan sketch, for that guy in a Wolverine shirt), and if you're visiting the blog because you picked up an issue of the comic, thank you!  Feel free to browse.

The next few weeks include a visit to Camp Verde, a few workshops at a writers' festival in Mesa, Free Comic Book Day at Drawn to Comics in Glendale, and of course Phoenix Comicon.  Find Amazing Arizona Comics at an event near you!

No comments:

Post a Comment