Saturday, May 6, 2017

Free Comic Book Day Strikes Again!

Another Free Comic Book Day has come and gone, and if you're visiting Amazing Arizona Comics through one of the free comics you found in Phoenix, Tempe, Mesa, Glendale, Tucson, Flagstaff, or Yuma, thank you for stopping by!  I've been self-publishing my little superhero satire of Arizona culture since 2010.  I try to update this site as often as I can, with upcoming issues and events, so please bookmark it if you're interested in supporting my stuff.

If you didn't pick up this year's story, here it is, in full color!  Behold, a vacationing Santa Claus and Speed Cameron, alongside a confused Dwight Guilt, versus Power Sergio!

 

 

As a bonus, here's the latest The Hasty Decisions of Li'l Speedy Cameron, my infrequent webcomic strip about, well, the title says it all.


My thanks to everyone that came to Drawn to Comics' Free Comic Book Day celebration, and of course to shop owners Ken and Sue for being the best hosts a local artist can ask for.  

My next stop with Amazing Arizona Comics is Phoenix Comicon, though I'm entertaining at a few other events before then, so check my calendar there to the right, and come say hi!


No comments:

Post a Comment