Monday, December 11, 2017

The Drawn to Comics Podcast


Since I started self-publishing Amazing Arizona Comics in 2010, I've been very lucky to meet some incredible people in the local comics scene.  Among them is Ken Brown, who runs a great local comics shop in downtown Glendale, Arizona.  This year, his Drawn to Comics was named one of the nation's best comic book stores in the country by TravelandLeisure.com, and it's the setting of my webseries Kirby For A Day.

Last year,  Ken asked me to join him for a podcast hosted by the Geek News Network, and I was honored.  We get together and record a few times a month, and I've begun posting the shows on my feed, too, clickable right here, in the right column.  Dig our last two episodes, as we talk the latest comic news over breakfast at Bitz-ee Mama's in Glendale.  It's superhero analysis as you've never heard it before -- through mouthfuls of bacon!

Seriously, Ken is one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet, and his insight as a fan and retailer is invaluable.  Even if you aren't in Arizona, you can support Drawn to Comics . . . by listening to it!  Perfect for those holiday roadtrips!  If you are in Arizona, come say hi to Ken and me this Saturday.  I'll be at Drawn to Comics for its Holiday Artist Series, with Forever Etched Mirrors and Glass.  Come see what all the hype is about!

No comments:

Post a Comment