Monday, April 30, 2018

Amazing Arizona Comics Month Begins Tomorrow!

Hello, Amazing Arizona Comics fan!  I know 2018 has been a quiet year here on the Amazing Arizona Comics blog, but that's about to change!  I'm officially declaring that May is Amazing Arizona Comics Month!  

Why May, you ask?  Well, May boasts two important events for Amazing Arizona Comics.  May starts with Free Comic Book Day, on its first Saturday.  Every year I send free issues of Amazing Arizona Comics all across the state, from Flagstaff to Bisbee and everywhere in between, and, this year, I'll be at Drawn to Comics selling and giving away minicomics.  Then, May ends with Phoenix Comic Fest, a four day celebration of comics culture in Arizona.  I'm always happy to meet old and new fans alike at my table in artists' alley, and this year will be no exception.

So, throughout the month of May, I'll be posting back issue spotlights, future issue previews, character bios, and much more.  That's right -- the fun starts right here, tomorrow!  Amazing Arizona Comics started back in 2010, and it isn't slowing down, especially since we're so close to issue #50!  Thank you for coming along for the ride, past, present, and future.  This minicomic really is a statewide story, and I couldn't tell it without you.

In the meantime, if you really enjoy daily updates, I do my best to keep things interesting on Instagram @amazingazcomics.  Follow me there for posts all year long!

No comments:

Post a Comment